Taking naked pictures of yourself does not make you a bad person. People who share them without your permission are bad people.
seriously though i have not cried (in front of anybody) in probably over a year and a half and i think i’m more annoyed about the fact i cried than the reasons for why i was crying
because i fucking hate crying in front of people because nobody ever expects it and when they do it’s like ‘shit got real’ kinda situation and then i just feel like i’m being patronised.
so i had the most stressful weekend in a long time
- night out friday night
- losing my keys because my friend got mugged
- losing my phone because it fell out my pocket outside my building
- locating my phone in the building as somebody took it in for safe keeping
- being unable to get into my own flat unless my flatmates were in
- being late for work due to having no ability to know the time and delayed trains
- having a breakdown at work because my manager gave me a warning for losing keys to the venue etc
- being sent home from work and told to come back later when i’d showered/got myself together
- having to sleep in a bath last night because there was no access to my bedroom due to me previously locking it
- working all of the day on my own and having a group of 20 people all ordering cocktails
- trying to pack for bestival in between and try and keep my head above the water
but all in all i’m okay really. Everything seems to be sorting itself out luckily
- me on a spanish test: cómo se llama, bonita, mi casa, shakira shakira
i love the term “partners”
are we dating?
are we robbing a bank?
do we run a legal firm?
are we the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies and are members of an elite squad known as the special victims unit?